Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase but if you’re not, we accept returns and exchanges for a different size and/or colour up to 28 days after you receive your order, provided we have the item in stock. Please follow the instructions below.
Return Shipping Procedures
Using the Delivery/Return Note that came inside the shipment, please indicate the item(s) you would like to return and write in the return reason code. For an exchange, indicate your preferred size/colour. The Delivery/Return Note also serves as your official return notification. Insert the completed form inside the box together with the item you are returning, reseal the original shipping box using the second adhesive tape already on the box and you’re good to go.
UK Free Returns:
Return any purchase within 28 days from the date you receive your order. We offer 2 FREE return shipping methods. Please cover up any old shipping labels.
- Royal Post
Stick the Royal Post label on your return package, drop your package off at a Royal Post location and track your return with the 13-digit barcode reference on the post office receipt. Or;
- DPD Returns
Stick the DPD 'Pickup Return' label on your returns package and drop it off at any of the 5,800 local stores or Doddle Stores. You can find convenient drop off locations here. Track your parcel's progress with the reference code included.
You can return or exchange any purchase within 28 days from date of receiving the order.
- Complete the pro-forma invoice required by your shipping company and clearly mark your return parcel, ‘British Return Goods’ with a domestic sale value of £0.00.
- We advise that you return your goods via a tracked service and retain proof of postage until you receive your refund notification from us.
- Please note that unfortunately we are currently unable to provide free post returns/exchanges to international customers and these shipments will be subject to additional carrier charges.
If you choose to send your return through a different method, please use the following address:
KITRI Limited (RETURNS)
Unit G.07, The Wenlock,
50-52 Wharf Road
London, United Kingdom N1 7EU
Please Try on Garments with Care
- All returned items must have their original tags attached, be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, (uneverything!) and in their original packaging.
- No deodorant, make-up or perfume on returned garments.
- Please note items returned either damaged or without all the original tags attached will be sent back to you.
- Please remember that financial responsibility for the return is yours until it reaches us, so we recommend that you only use our postage labels and delivery service in the UK and a tracked service outside of the UK.
- If a refund is required, we will process the refund using the same payment method and same currency that was used to make the original purchase.
Credit/Debit Card Refund Processing
- We will send you a ‘Return Notification’ email once we have received your return.
- Your refund will be issued via the same payment method and in the same currency as your original purchase.
- We strive to process your refund within 48 hours of receiving your return package.
- Credit cards can take up to 10 days to post your refund to your credit card account.
Need help with your returns?
If you need help with your returns or exchanges, please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +44 (0)203 735 7630 (Mon-Fri 9AM – 6PM GMT).