Acceptable Use Policy
Please read these terms carefully before using www.KITRIstudio.com.
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.KITRIstudio.com (our "Website"). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Website.
If you do not agree with any of the terms in these agreements, you should cease using the Website immediately.
The Website is operated by KITRI Limited ("we", “our” or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10051745 and we have our registered office at Unit 28 De Beauvoir Block 92-96 De Beauvoir Rd London N1 4EN. Our VAT number is 248 2813 93.
You are permitted to use our Website for personal and non-commercial purposes. Use of our Website in any other way, including in contravention of any restriction on use set out in this Acceptable Use Policy, is not permitted. If you do not agree with the terms of Acceptable Use Policy, you may not use the Website.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- if you are under the age of 18;
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is prohibited in accordance with our Terms;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- not to promote any unlawful activity;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (below);
- not to use our Website to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- not to use our Website to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
- not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, malware, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of this Acceptable Use Policy; or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms;
- Bulletin boards,
Where we do provide any interactive services, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool-proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
We may remove or edit any content submissions to any of our interactive services whether they are moderated or not.
Any content submission you make must comply with our Content Standards set out below.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Website ("contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; nor
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Website. When a breach of Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your KITRI Limited online account;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in Acceptable Use Policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.